CAMPAIGN FOR WOOL NZ PROMOTION AND/OR COMPETITION RULES
WIN A BRAND PARTNER PRODUCT – Terms and Conditions
The ‘Promoter’ is Campaign for Wool NZ Trust
The ‘Brand Partner’ is the Campaign for Wool NZ Trust partner that is being promoted in the competition on https://nzwool.co.nz/competition
The ‘Competition’ is to win a product from a brand partner on the specified competition dates as per https://nzwool.co.nz/competition
The ‘Prize’ is the partner product that was specified on the competition dates as per https://nzwool.co.nz/competition
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- Employees, suppliers, members, and their immediate families of the Promoter or Brand Partner.
- ‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation, or another family extension.
- Eligibility: Entry is free and open to all residents of New Zealand, over 18 years of age. Entry is limited to 1 entry per person.
- No purchase necessary: Proof of purchase is not required to enter the Competition.
- Database sign-up: Upon entering the Competition, entrants can opt in to sign up to Campaign for Wool emails. You can at any time unsubscribe from these communications in the link within the emails.
- Entry Submission: All entries for the competition must be submitted via the online registration form on the Campaign for Wool web page: https://nzwool.co.nz/competition All correct entries will be entered into the draw. No responsibility is taken for late or misdirected entries.
- Competition dates: The Competition dates are shown on https://nzwool.co.nz/competition
- Exclusion from Competition: Campaign for Wool NZ Trust reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds. Campaign for Wool reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Campaign for Woo decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the rules, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
- Publicity: By participating, entrants grant Campaign for Wool NZ Trust exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices, and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the promotion’s completion.
WINNING THE PRIZE
- Eligibility: Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’). One (1) Winner will be awarded the prize.
- Selecting the Winner: The Winner will be drawn randomly by the Promoter, who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’), on the date and time specified in https://nzwool.co.nz/competition. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Notification of Winner: The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by the promoter. Every endeavour will be made to contact the Winner using the email address or phone number provided on the entry form. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (i.e. when the Winner has not responded after 5 working days), the Judge will select another Winner.
- Non- transferrable Prize: The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of greater or equal value.
- Identification: Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
- Risk: The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Campaign for Wool NZ and the Brand Partner, in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
- Delivery: The prize will be sent to a physical New Zealand postal address in urban zones (No PO Boxes.)
CAMPAIGN FOR WOOL NZ TRUST RESPONSIBILITY
- Campaign for Wool NZ Trust reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Competition at any stage, for any reason.
- Campaign for Wool NZ Trust takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, Force Majeure or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Campaign for Wool NZ Trust will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Competition entry or winning the prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Campaign for Wool NZ Trust control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Campaign for Wool NZ Trust has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited. The decisions of Campaign for Wool NZ Trust are final and binding in all matters.