1. General Terms and Conditions
The Campaign for Wool New Zealand Trust (CFWNZ) website, is owned and run by the CFWNZ, a registered charity, governed by a Board of Trustees. CFWNZ is working to support strong wool growers by promoting the benefits of wool fibre and educating people about its performance.
This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to your use of the CFWNZ site.
The CFWNZ shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the CFWNZ website. Your continued use of this site, assets or resources after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
While every care has been taken in the preparation of the information and resources contained in this website, users are reminded that the CFWNZ cannot accept any legal liability for any errors or omissions, or damages resulting from reliance on the information contained in this website.
The CFWNZ does not endorse any product or service of organisations listed on the website unless specifically stated on one of our official channels.
Permission is granted for the information contained in this website to be copied, used and/or distributed under the following conditions only:
- The source is acknowledged including copyright status of the material
- No fee is charged
- Material is not used in a derogatory manner or a misleading context
- It is used for educational or promotional purposes of New Zealand wool and/or wool products
- No alterations are made to the selected material
- Internet sites link to this site rather than copying files
- Complies with all applicable laws of New Zealand including the Privacy Act 1993
The CFWNZ website has links to third-party websites and resources. CFWNZ is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of any such link or resource, or for the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. While we do our best to vet any link hosted on our platform, inks to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by CFWNZ. Visitors to the CFWNZ’s website assume all risks arising from their use of any link to third-party websites or resources.
1.6 Liability and indemnity
You warrant that you shall not at any time take any step or make any omission that brings the reputation or good standing of the author of the information, CFWNZ into disrepute. In addition, you must acknowledge the author of the information in any use of that information.
You will defend and indemnify CFWNZ against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim against CFWNZ arising out of or related to: (a) a breach by you of these Terms; (b) the use of the information either alone or in combination with any other material; or (c) any claim by a third party related to the use of the information either alone or in combination with any other material.
These terms and conditions and any disputes arising from or in connection with them shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand
Any feedback on these terms and conditions, resources, or website should be emailed to [email protected]
2. Membership Criteria for Supporters and Partners
2.1 Definitions of each party:
2.1.1 CFWNZ: The Campaign for Wool New Zealand Trust
2.1.2 Supporter: Supporters are non-paying members of the Campaign for Wool New Zealand. Supporters are displayed on the Campaign for Wool Website Supporters Page and have limited use of the CFWNZ logo and New Zealand Wool logo. The CFWNZ may promote Supporters in their communications
2.1.3 Partner: Partners are paying members of the Campaign for Wool New Zealand. Partners pay an annual subscription and have full access to paid resources within the ‘Partner Portal’. Partners will also be promoted on the Supporter Page and within the Partner Portal Directory. Partners have limited use of the CFWNZ logo and New Zealand Wool logo. The CFWNZ may promote Partners in their communications
2.1.4 Members: Supporters and/or Partners
2.2 Members [Supporters and Partners] must actively be part of the wool industry and/or have a definable affiliation or connection with CFWNZ.
Approval as a Member will be at the full discretion of the CFWNZ approval team utilising the following framework for approval:
- Wool products promoted by Members must constitute a high proportion of wool fibre if the remaining portion of fibre is synthetic (ideally +80% wool by fibre volume)
- Blended wool and natural fibre products must constitute predominantly wool fibre (ideally +50% wool fibre by volume)
- Members without wool products must demonstrate an affiliation to wool and/or natural fibre
- Members must always act within the law and behave in a kind and supportive manner towards other Members and the CFWNZ team
- Any misconduct will result in removal from the CFWNZ website
2.3 Member Application Approval process
- Members will fill in a form on the Campaign for Wool website (either the Supporter’s form, or the Partner’s form)
- CFWNZ Administration receives the form and either approves or declines the application. The applicant will be informed via email to the address given in the application
- If approved, the CFWNZ Administrator will email the Campaign for Wool and New Zealand Wool logo files, along with these terms and conditions
- At that time, the Applicant/Member will be asked for a 5MB, high resolution .JPG or .PNG image and their company logo
- Members will be added to the Campaign for Wool website within 10 working days of the member assets being received
- Applicants denied membership can appeal the decision to [email protected] – Appeals will be reviewed by the Board of Trustees within 30 days
2.4 Cancellation of membership
- Paying Partners can cancel their payments at any time and will retain access to the Partner Portal until the end of their annual payment period. Removal prior to the end of the payment period may be requested. Full or partial refunds cannot be granted in accordance with the CFWNZ Donation Refund Policy
- Non-paying Supporters can ask to be removed from the CFWNZ website at any time. Requests for removal must be sent in writing from the primary email address CFWNZ has on file. CFWNZ will remove Supporters within 10 days of receiving the written request
- If membership criteria are not being met, CFWNZ can remove any Member from the CFWNZ website, with full discretion from the approval team and without prior written consent
- Removed members will be emailed to their primary email address and informed of the reason of their removal. In the case of the removal of a paying partner, partial refunds may be considered
- Any appeals regarding removal must be sent in writing to [email protected] and will be reviewed by the board within 30 days of receiving the email
- From the date of removal by either party, or the end of the payment period, the Campaign for Wool logo, brand assets and resources can no longer be used for any reason by the exiting member. All copies of downloaded information in possession must be destroyed
3. Use of assets
3.1 Member use of CFWNZ Assets
The Campaign for Wool NZ logo and NZ Wool logos will be supplied by CFWNZ upon approval.
These logo’s may be used within:
- The Member website or social media with the words “Supporters of the Campaign for Wool New Zealand” All URL’s, social media platforms must in the name of the member – no third parties
- Member resources (digital or printed) with the words “Supporters of the Campaign for Wool New Zealand”
- Presentations internally and externally with the “Supporters of the Campaign for Wool New Zealand”
- Written consent from CFWNZ is required for use of logo’s on all packaging and paid advertising and any platform not mentioned above. Requests for consent should be addressed to [email protected]. If uncertain about logo or asset use, ask for written permission
3.2 CFWNZ use of Member assets
Upon approval, Members will provide an image, logo and URL which will be uploaded to the Campaign for Wool NZ website.
Permission to share this information on the CFWNZ website is agreed when these terms are accepted during the sign up and approval process.
Use of Member assets for promotional purposes can be revoked or restricted by the Member at any time by emailing the CFWNZ at [email protected].
4. Access to the Partner Portal
Access to the Partner Portal is granted to businesses who have subscribed as Partners and are paying members.
- At the full and final discretion and invitation from the CFWNZ executive and board, access to the Partner Portal may also be granted free of charge or at a discount.
- Supporters do not have access to the Partner Portal as of right
- One-off Donors do not have access to the Partner Portal as of right
5. Donation Refund Policy
Our donation refund policy can be viewed here.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected].